Hello, April 2022
We are pleased to have you participate as an Exhibitor at the 21st annual WNC Safety and Health Conference in Asheville, NC. Listed below are some important details. Please review the following information and contact us with any questions. All conference information can also be found on our website: wncsafetyschool.com.
- Our venue is the DoubleTree Biltmore, located at 115 Hendersonville Road, Asheville, North Carolina. Directions to the hotel are located on our website under Location.
- When you arrive, please check in at Registration Desk , just inside the back entrance to the hotel. We will provide you with your name badges, schedules, and other important information.
- For planning purposes, you will be notified of your final Booth assignment upon arrival. Tables will be numbered and labeled with your Exhibitor names to assist with set-up. Set up for Exhibitors is Sunday, October 30, 2022 from 2:00pm-5:00pm. Exhibitors may also set up Monday morning prior to the Conference Opening Session. Exhibit times are Monday, October 31, 2022 from 7:00am-5:00pm, Tuesday, November 1, 2022 from 8:30am – 4:30pm, and Wednesday, November 2, 2022 from 8:00am – 1:00pm. You receive the extra day and additional audience at no additional cost!
- Hotel rooms are available at a conference rate and can be reserved through the link on our website. If you need assistance with booking your room nights. Please contact the Facility Chair: Deanna Queen @ (828)808-9247 or email@example.com You can link to the DoubleTree through our website to view their venue and watch their video.
- Included in this packet is a layout of the event and a conference schedule.
- Exhibitor gifts for prize drawings can be dropped off at the registration desk. It is not too late to participate as a sponsor. Our website contains a brochure with many sponsorship opportunities, or we will create a special sponsorship designed to meet your needs. As a sponsor you will receive additional recognition during the event, and your logo will be featured on all communications after your sponsorship is activated. Take a moment to browse our website and look at the exciting events occurring at this year’s school. We periodically update Exhibitor pages with links to your websites, schedules for the conference, class offerings and other valuable information. If you have any questions please contact the Exhibitor Chair: Danielle Messer at (828) 606-5338 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited about this year’s Conference and look forward to seeing you in October.
We appreciate your support!
Western NC Safety & Health Conference