Be An Exhibitor
It is our honor to officially extend to you an invitation to the 2014 Western North Carolina Safety & Health School Conference. Take a moment to browse the website and look at the exciting events occurring at this year's conference. We anticipate a flow of over 400 attendees including human resources managers, safety managers, environmental managers, medical professionals, government sector employees, industry owners and workers.
The exhibition registration fee of $395.00 includes:
- Electrical outlet(110volt/20amp)
- 1 Covered table, 2 chairs
- Monday Lunch for 2 (additional tickets are available for cost)
- Wednesday Brunch for 2 (additional tickets are available for cost)
- Monday Welcome Reception
- Ability to play in golf outing (additional fees required)
- Wi-Fi Access in Exhibitor Area
- Option to include printed materials in participants handout materials
- List of attendees and contact information as provided to board In addition we are listing vendors on our webpage and providing links to their website if the vendor so wishes. This can all be arranged during the on-line registration Participation in General Sessions including keynote speeches and attendance in breakout sessions as time allows.
- Sponsorship of Monday Evening Reception and Golf Event (Contact Chuck Cronk at (828) 669-2941 x 303 for various sponsorship levels)
This conference is a terrific opportunity for companies and organizations to meet and network with a diverse audience as well as gain some contacts for future business. More details on all the events including class schedules, featured speakers for the general and breakout sessions, vendors, and much more can be found on this website. Don't miss the opportunity to bring some clients to the LaZoom Comedy Tour of Asheville on Sunday night. You can find details on the special events page. If you have any questions, please contact our Exhibitor Chairman, Chris Monte at 864-282-2646 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or our Exhibitor Co-Chairman, Steve Naylor at 336-202-8978 or via email at email@example.com We are excited about this year’s conference and want you to take advantage of this opportunity to network.