The Western North Carolina Safety and Health School Board of Directors (WNCS&HS Board) reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion in the acceptance or refusal of applications.
- Standard booth rental fee is $395.00. Booth registrations not paid by October 1st will not be honored. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Board. Refund requests received prior to October 1st, 5:00pm EST will be refunded less a $50.00 processing fee. Refund requests made after October 1st, 5:00pm EST will be granted only after WNCS&SH Board review and approval at the January Board meeting.
- Applications received and accepted will be recorded in order of receipt and, insofar as possible, space will be assigned on a first-come, first served basis, with consideration given to sponsors. Preferences for booth locations are granted on the basis of the date payments are received. All requests will be honored to the extent possible based on registration timing. Relocations must be discussed with, and will be granted only by, the Exhibitor Chairperson.
- All booths are standard size and provide electricity, 2 chairs, and table cover. In order to allow unobstructed view of neighboring booths, Exhibitors are not permitted to have their backdrops exceed eight feet (8') in height. In addition, your exhibit should be no wider than the width of your table. If your booth display exceeds these dimensions, the Exhibit Chairperson has the discretion to move or modify your booth so as not to obstruct adjoining exhibitors.
- Space not paid in full 30 days prior to the conference is subject to cancellation or reassignment, without refund, at the discretion of the WNCS & HS Board. Should any rented space remain unoccupied as of opening day, the Exhibit Chairperson reserves the right to rent such space to any other applicant, without refund to the original renter. Exhibitor may not assign or sublet any space allotted to it. Exhibitor may not advertise or display goods, other than those manufactured, distributed, or sold by it in the regular course of their business.
- The Exhibitor agrees that the WNCS&HS Board shall have the right to make such rules and regulations or changes in floor plan arrangement of booths for said exhibition as it shall deem necessary, and to amend same from time to time. The WNCS&HS Board shall have the final determination and enforcement of all rules, regulations, and conditions. The WNCS&HS Board reserves the right to move exhibitor booth locations as necessary to maximize the benefit for all exhibitors and attendees.
- Booths are designated for one company and advertising will reflect the company indicated on the purchasing documents. Sub-leasing a booth is not permitted.
- The WNCS&HS Conference is designed to provide a showcase for products and services either specifically designed for, or customarily used by, Environmental, Health and Safety, Human Resources, Security and Benefits professionals. The exhibition is strictly a means of product display, and the sale of goods during the Conference is expressly forbidden.
- It is agreed that the WNCS&HS Board and the management of the DoubleTree Biltmore, Asheville, NC shall not be liable to the Exhibitor for any loss or damage to property, or injury to his person or that of his agents, assignees, employees, or other persons, no matter how sustained - from fire, theft, accident or other causes. The Exhibitor hereby expressly waives all claims for such loss, damage, or injury.
- All materials used for decorative purposes shall be flameproof. Crepe paper, corrugated paper, cardboard or other combustible materials is prohibited. Explosive and flammable materials which conflict with the Underwriter’s Fire Prevention or Fire Department rules are not permitted.
- Exhibitors or their agents will not allow any articles to be brought into the exhibit hall, or perform any act to modify the premises, which might invalidate the insurance of, or increase the premium of, the policies held by the management of the DoubleTree Biltmore, Asheville, NC. In addition, the Exhibitors or their agents will not permit anything to be done by their employees through which act the premises, property or equipment of other exhibitors will be damaged. No signs or articles can be affixed, nailed, or otherwise attached to walls, doors, etc., in such a manner as to deface or destroy them. Likewise, no attachments can be made to the floors by nails, screws, or any other devices that would damage or destroy them.
- In order to maintain a quiet, businesslike atmosphere, extremely loud noises such as bells, sirens, buzzers, etc., will not be permitted.
- Exhibitors, their spouses nor anyone else connected to the exhibitor, unless they are a paid registrant to the Conference, are not eligible for prize drawings.
- Exhibitors will have an authorized representative present at the booth during open exhibit times.
All space is leased subject to these restrictions. Violations of these rules will annul the contract, and the Exhibitor will be held liable for any damage resulting from such violations.
The SIGNING OF THIS CONTRACT CONSTITUTES APPLICATION FOR EXHIBITING AT THE WNC S&H CONFERENCE.
EXHIBIT SPACE CAN ONLY BE CONFIRMED AS RESERVED UPON RECEIPT OF A SIGNED CONTRACT AND PAYMENT IN FULL.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT! WE LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT CONFERENCE!
Exhibitor Committee Chair