Registration is open! It is our honor to officially extend to you an invitation to Exhibit at the 2018 Western North Carolina Safety & Health School Conference. Take a moment to browse our website to view the exciting events occurring at this year’s conference. We anticipate a flow of over 200 attendees, including HR managers, safety managers, environmental managers, medical professionals, security managers, government sector employees, industry owners and their employees.
This year’s conference will again be held at the DoubleTree Biltmore in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. Exhibitors will be situated in the Main Entrance foyer, Garden Terrace Area, Lobby B area (in front of Burghley A & B classrooms where General Sessions are held), and in Burghley A Conference Room. We have modified our conference schedule this year and will have 3 full days! One exhibitor fee covers all three days.
- The Exhibition Hall opens at 7:00am on Monday, November 5, and ends at 5:00pm.
- Exhibition time on Day 2, Tuesday, November 6, is 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Exhibition Hall is open 8:00am to 12:00pm on Wednesday, November 7th.
- You can also participate in the Golf tournament Monday during the day. This would be a great way to treat some of your customers to a fun conference kick-off. Costs are shown on the website.
Prizes will be drawn during all General Sessions, lunch breaks and at the Welcome Reception. Grand prizes will be awarded during the Closing Session of the conference. If you can contribute prizes for these drawings, please communicate this to a member of the exhibitor committee.
Would you consider serving as a Conference Sponsor to further advertise your company and your support of our organization? Sponsorship options are available on our website (see brochure under the Sponsorship link), or we can work with you to customize a sponsorship to meet your needs. Tax Deduction documents are available to sponsors upon request.
The exhibitor registration fee of $395.00 includes:
- Electrical outlet(110volt/20amp)
- 1 Covered table, 2 chairs
- Brunch for 2 (additional tickets are available for cost)
- Ability to play in golf outing (additional fees required)
- Wi-Fi Access in Exhibitor Area
- Option to include printed materials in participants handout materials
- List of attendees and contact information as provided to board In addition we are listing vendors on our webpage and providing links to their website if the vendor so wishes. This can all be arranged during the on-line registration Participation in General Sessions including keynote speeches and attendance in breakout sessions as time allows.
This Conference offers a terrific opportunity for you to meet and network with a diverse audience, and gain contacts for future business. More detail can be found on our website. Contact our Exhibitor Chair Steve Naylor at (336) 202-8978 or via e-mail at email@example.com . We are excited about this year’s Conference and look forward to seeing you in November!